In order to follow up with each participant in your event, you can use the event participants' campaign.
An Event Participants Campaign is similar to running a Group Campaign i.e. you can send a message regardless of the network status.
Sales Navigator searches are not allowed, preferably only Event Searches.
Attendees can run this campaign, so not just the owner.
1. Go to Expandi
2. Go to the Campaigns tab, click on Add Campaign, and select Event Participants
3. Create the name for your campaign
4. Select the Event that you created for this campaign and click on Next. If some of the events are missing, please follow the steps here to sync them on Expandi.
5. The next screen will open, on the Steps page, where you will be able to set up your follow-up messages for the campaign.
6. Once it's done you need to click on the People's tab and add a search to the campaign.
7. After selecting Add New Search, please create an Event Search selecting the same event that was chosen while creating an Event Participant Campaign.
8. Once the search is completed, assign the leads to the campaign
In the campaign settings, you can set the limits for the initial message and the follow-up messages.
To sum it up:
Works the same as a Group Campaign
You can target any degree of connections
Only Event Searches
Sales Navigator searches are not allowed
Attendees can run this campaign, not just the owner.