The event Invite campaign allows you as an event owner or attendee to invite all your contacts to the event automatically. Adding only contact, new contact, imported (also has to be contacts or new contact) by search, my network, CSV.
Send invites to 1st degree connections
Statuses allowed in the campaign: contact new contact and imported
This campaign can be run by attendee and not just by the owner
Note! If imported contacts aren’t contacts or new contacts they won’t be invited to the event.
In order to create such a campaign you need to follow these actions:
1. Go to Expandi V2 - https://app.expandi.io/v2/index.html
2. Go to Campaigns tab --> Click on add campaign
2. Select Event Inviter campaign;
3. Add a name;
4. Select the event you are hosting. Important the events for which you are host will be displayed from the dropdown;
5. Then click create without template;
To import people in to the Event Invite Campaign, you first need to go to LinkedIn. Then, you can choose the event. The important thing to note is you must click that you wish to attend. Using this option you can scrape event attendees and assign them to your campaign.
6. Copy the URL address of the selected event.
7. Go back to Expandi.
8. Click the people tab
Step 9: Choose how you would like to add the search in
This can also be done from the My Network section.
Simply follow these steps:
Open My network
Use the filters to select the leads you wish to outreach
Select Assign to Campaign
Select the campaign(s) you wish to assign the leads into
12. When the search is done, all you need to do is to assign them to the correct campaign. Once you have done that, it is ready to go live. You can make sure it is live by going to the Settings tab within the campaign. Here you have two options:
- Schedule a date/time for the campaign to go live.
- Set live now by switching the Status button.
13. Inside of the profile, you can adjust how many invites you can send: