For further personalization of your LinkedIn campaign messages, it is now possible to use Hyperise together with Expandi for further message personalization. The integration now allows for pictures alongside the body text. To utilize the function you must follow these steps to set it up:
Hyperise image creation:
- Create Hyperise account.
- Log in to the account.
- Go to the Images tab.
- Create a new image.
- Choose the correct proportions, set as the Canvas background and select Adjust to set the Canvas size to the image (The recommended size for the whole picture is 850x446 px)
- Layout the image as desired.
If you would like to add the lead's LinkedIn profile image please make sure that when you insert the picture, you follow these steps:
- Drag a picture placeholder in your design.
- Select the image.
- Double click the image.
- Click Image Settings.
5. The recommended size for a LinkedIn profile image is 100x100 px.
6. In the menu on the right, locate the custom image tab.
7. From the drop down menu, select Custom image 1.
When you create your design you are ready to integrate it in your Expandi account. Here is how to do that:
- Click on your profile icon in the bottom lefthand corner.
- Select Your Settings.
- Go under the API tab on the left.
- Provide the token with a Name.
- Click on the "Create API token" button.
6. Copy the token ID.
7. Go to Expandi website.
8. From the dashboard, click on Profile Settings.
9. Scroll down to the "Hyperise integration" section.
10. Paste the token from Hyperise into the field.
11. Click the blue Apply button.
To use the new feature in a campaign you must do the following steps:
- Go to the Campaigns menu.
- Select the desired campaign.
- Choose the Steps tab.
- Set up (time delay) and body text.
- Click Sync from Hyperise button.
- From the drop down, select the image you would like to use.
7. Click on the Apply button to save the changes.
Keep in mind that you are not able to use Hyperise in your connection message to a potential lead.