For further personalization of your LinkedIn campaign messages, it is now possible to use Hyperise together with Expandi for further message personalization. The integration now allows for pictures alongside the body text. You can use one Hyperise account on many Expandi accounts, so this feature is great for any agency owners or companies who work with multiple colleagues within Expandi.
To utilize the function you must follow these steps to set it up:
Hyperise image creation:
- Create Hyperise account.
- Log in to the account.
- Go to the Images tab.
- Create a new image.
- Choose the correct proportions, set as the Canvas background and select Adjust to set the Canvas size to the image (The recomended size should be square, so for example 600x600 px)
- Layout the image as desired.
If you would like to add the lead's LinkedIn profile image please make sure that when you insert the picture, you follow these steps:
- Drag the Profile tab into your design.
- Adjust the tab to where you would like it to be on the image
- Hyperise will automatically map the image from the information Expandi has and so the user's profile picture will be populated
When you create your design you are ready to integrate it in your Expandi account. Here is how to do that:
- Click on your profile icon in the bottom lefthand corner.
- Select Your Settings.
- Go under the API tab on the left.
- Provide the token with a Name.
- Click on the "Create API token" button.
6. Copy the token ID.
7. Go to Expandi website.
8. From the dashboard, click on Profile Settings.
9. Scroll down to the "Hyperise integration" section.
10. Paste the token from Hyperise into the field.
11. Click the blue Apply button.
To use the new feature in a campaign you must do the following steps:
- Go to the Campaigns menu.
- Select the desired campaign.
- Choose the Steps tab.
- Set up (time delay) and body text.
- Click Sync from Hyperise button.
- From the drop down, select the image you would like to use.
7. Click on the Apply button to save the changes.
Keep in mind that you are not able to use Hyperise in your connection message to a potential lead.