When you add a new profile to your agency, it must be added from your main Admin account (or any account that has the appropriate permissions.)
- Click on the profile icon in the upper corner next to your account name.
- From the drop down, select Users.
- Click the blue Add button on the righthand side.
- Fill in the first name of the user.
- Fill in the last name of the user.
- Fill in the email of the user that they will login with.
- Fill in a password for the user to login and confirm the password.
- In the overview menu, it is possible to have the user active and the possibility for them to add new users. (By default they are both on.)
- Click on the blue plus icon under the Actions column.
- Fill in the user's LinkedIn email.
- Select or add the company you would like to assign the user to.
- Select the country of residence.
- Select an already defined role from the drop down menu or add a new role with permissions.
After these steps are completed, send the login credentials with your client for the software. They will be prompted to see their LinkedIn email and have to insert their LinkedIn password.