If you have not yet created an agency please follow the steps on Creating an Agency. Once you have an agency created, then it is possible to create various roles and permissions for end users, (people whose account the agency manages.)
Keep in mind that everyone who has permission to make roles is able to execute steps.
The steps which must be taken are the following:
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Choose the Agencies option.
- On the agency dashboard click on the Create Role button.
4. Provide a name for the role.
5. From the drop down choose End User.
6. Select the permissions or actions you wish the role to be able to perform.
7. When finished click the Apply button.
8. Once you have a role, you must switch to the main profile of the agency.
9. Go to the Profile Settings.
10. Click Invite User.
11. Fill in the user's name, email and choose the role which you would like to assign to the person.
12. Click Send Invitation for the user to be sent an email.