If you have not yet created an agency please follow the steps on Creating an Agency. Once you have an agency created, then it is possible to create various roles and permissions for co-workers, (someone who works at the agency).
Keep in mind that everyone who has permission to make roles is able to execute steps.
The steps which must be taken are the following:
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Choose the Agencies option.
3. On the agency dashboard click on the Create Roll button.
4. Provide a name for the role.
5. From the drop down choose Co-worker.
6. Select the permissions or actions you wish the role to be able to perform.
7. When finished click the Apply button.
8. Once you have a role, you are able to invite a co-worker by clicking Invite co-
9. Fill in the user's name, email and choose the role which you would like to assign. to the person. (If you choose the auto accept invite, the user will not be allowed to. decline the invitation)
10. Click Send Invite for the user to be sent an email.