Creating an agency allows for further customization within Expandi. With this agency you are able to create various permissions for users. To set up an agency these are the steps which you must take:
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Choose the Agencies option.
3. Click Add a new agency button.
4. Fill in a name for the agency.
5. Click Add to save the changes.
6. Click on the Profile icon.
7. Choose the Companies option.
8. Next to desired company, click on the Blue button.
9. On the top of the screen you are able to use the dropdown menu to assign the company to an Agency.
With these steps you are able to assign roles for users and the actions they are allowed to perform.
An end user (the person whose account the agency manages) whereas a co-worker (someone who works at the agency).