- Click on the profile icon.
- Click on LinkedIn Accounts.
- Click on the Settings icon next to the name you want to change the time zone for.
- Scroll down to the section “Active times settings”.
- Go to Time zone.
- Click on the falling menu.
- Choose the time zone which you want to use.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
In order to change your time zone you need to click on your profile icon in the upper right corner. In the falling menu choose “LinkedIn Accounts”.
When you click on the menu “LinkedIn Accounts” you will be sent to another page with all the accounts managed by your Admin account. There, choose the account you want to edit the time zone for and click on the settings icon.
Then you will be sent to a page which looks like this:
Scroll down to the section called “Active times settings”. There you can see a section “Time zone” which has a falling menu underneath with the name of the time zone you are currently in. If you click on the menu, you can change your time zone from the choices. When you’re done, simply click “Apply”.