- First Switch to the account you want to remove
- Cancel the subscription for that account
- Click on the profile icon
- Click on LinkedIn accounts
- Click on the trash bin icon next to the account you want to remove
If you want to delete a profile, first you need to switch to the account you want to delete. Afterwards you must cancel the subscription for that account. Please check the sections Switch an Account and Cancel a subscription for further explanations.
Only then you can follow these steps:
Click on your account icon in the upper right corner. Afterwards you’ll see a falling menu where you should click on “LinkedIn Accounts”.
When you click on “LinkedIn Accounts” you will be sent to a page showing all the accounts which are managed by your Admin account. There you should click on the trash bin icon next to the name of the LinkedIn Account you want to delete.