In order to sign up, you need to open this link: https://app.expandi.io/
It will lead you to this screen. There you should click on “Sign Up” at the bottom in order to create a new account.
If you already have an account, you should just fill in your details in the Sign In section which opened when you clicked on the link mentioned above, NOT in the Sign up section.
The button will lead you to another page where you should fill in your credentials.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Email address
The password should not:
- Be shorter than 8 symbols
- Be similar to the username
- Be entirely numeric
- Be too common
5. Confirm password
The two passwords you filled in 4. and 5. should be exactly the same.
6. Read the Terms and Conditions and agree.
If you do NOT agree, you shall not use the product.
7. Click the “Sign up” button.
IMPORTANT: When you click on the Sign up button you will get an email (in the email you provided) in step 3. In this email you will find a confirmation link. Open the link and your account will be activated.
Once you’ve activated your account, you need to fill in the sign in form which appears when you open this link: https://app.expandi.io/authentication/login.
Once you’ve filled in your details, you will be sent to another page where you need to give us more details.
For Step 1 and Step 2 you need to fill in YOUR LINKEDIN CREDENTIALS.
- Fill in the email you use for your LinkedIn profile.
- Fill in the password you use for your LinkedIn profile.
- Fill in the name of you company (Click +Add and fill in the name).
- (Optional) Fill in a voucher code (if you have received one from Expandi).
When you’re ready, click To Country Section.
Once you’ve clicked the button, you will be sent to another page. There you can choose the country where you usually work, so Expandi can give you a dedicated IP address. If you choose the wrong IP, there is a high chance that LinkedIn will become suspicious of your activity out of your usual country.
Once you’ve chosen the country, click on “To payment options” in order to continue.
The next page you’ll see after you click on “To Payment Options” will be about your payment details.
If you want to use Expandi, you need to pay a set price per month which is stated in this page.
- In order to pay you need to have a Credit or Debit card.
- Fill in the card number (the card number must not include letters) (ONLY NUMBERS).
- Fill in also the expiration date (MM/YY).
- Fill in the CVC code from the back of your card (three digits)
- If you have a discount code, you can fill it in here.
When you have filled in everything correctly you should click on “Card Payment”.
The next page which will appear is the final one called “SYNC”. There you need to wait for a couple of minutes until all of your LinkedIn data (connections, messages, etc.) is synchronized to your Expandi account.
Once it’s done, you’re all set!