This will work well if you 👍
- Sell to people who are entrenched in status quo & don't (yet) realize they need to change
- Have a relatively smaller list of prospects to work
- Usually perform research on prospects ... you do homework!
- Typically "diagnose and treat" customers' illnesses; acting as a consultant, pre-commitment
This may not work if you 👎
- Are unable or unwilling to research prospects you've targeted
- Cannot discover specific facts (observations) from your outside POV
- Have a larger list of prospects & are under pressure to make many outbounds
- Forget to use a proven, effective subject line!
Noticing ______________ [insert a specific observation you've made about the prospect]. _________________ [insert measurable accomplishment a competitor or organization they'll recognize made using a strategy tying to your product/service].
They use a different (but effective) way to lower distribution costs—without having to _____________. [painful sacrifice]
Are you open to understanding how ______ [other organization] did it?
Noticing _______________ [research tidbit]. This triggers me to ask -- how are you ensuring ___________________ ? [a goal they are charged with achieving but are likely not acting on... or well enough on]
I have an idea for you. Not sure it's a fit. But __________ [competitive organization] is using an unusual (but effective) tactic to ____________ [quantifiable goal/achievement or something dangerous they're avoiding/reducing].
Are you open to hearing how ________ [organization] is achieving this a short email?
Click on the following button to see how you can create a new campaign. In the example you will find a connector campaign. let's go 💨